Here are the reasons that I am voting for him. Now trust me, I know what I am talking about, because I have watched every single debate, and every single town hall, and every single interview of every candidate. What I am about to list and talk about, I know as a fact...
- He is against illegal immigration - How can you not be. Even if you say you are, are you kidding me! My ancestors, along with everyone else's, came here trough either Ellis Island in New York City, or Angel Island in San Fransisco. They came here, worked hard, paid taxes, and followed the word of the law. These illegals don't and its not fair to all of us. He will build that wall, and Mexico will have to pay for it, because of the unescapable trade deficit that they have with us.
- He is not a career politician - What goes along with this, is that he is self funding his campaign, and because of that, he isn't bought by special interests and lobbyists, meaning he isn't beholden to anyone except the American voters and people. Everyone else isn't like that, so it makes him the most honest candidate.
- He is as open as open can get - He tells it like it is guys. I have never heard of a candidate over the past couple of elections, that would say the things that he has said in this election cycle, but that is a good thing I think. He doesn't hold anything back, and says whatever is on his mind. Everything that people have asked for
- He doesn't hate women - I know it is going to sound as a shock to some, but he doesn't hate women. A lot of what those quotes are from, are from a script when he was in The Apprentice, and when he was mad at Rosie O'Donnell. I think we have all said things that we regret, and those comments about women in the heat of the moment years ago, should not be the sole reason that he doesn't get elected to be President. Plus, compared to the other candidates, he has said the nicest things to women.
- He also doesn't hate Muslims - He is not against the Muslim faith, I know another shocker. He just is against the migration of UNDOCUMENTED people of all faiths and colors from the Middle East, but most of the people are of the Muslim faith. I know he has called for a temporary ban on all muslim travel to the United States, and I totally am for it. I would be for it for anyone. First, we don't know who they are, and if they could be connected to ISIS, and secondly, its only temporary. Temporary could be days, weeks, months, however long it takes for us to get a handle on who is coming into and out of the country.
- He is from my area of town - He is from Queens and I'm from Nassau. We are both Long Island guys, and I have always had a appreciation for Donald Trump being a New Yorker and being based out of the New York City.
- He really cares about Making America Great Again - A lot of uneducated people think that he is just doing this as a throw away thing. He actually cares a lot about this, and cares a lot about the country and the people in it.
- He is the best candidate that we have! - Honeslty look at the pool of candidates, and except for him... they all suck! Lyin' Ted Cruz cannot be trusTED, and he made bad comments about 9/11, (See: My Proud New York Values). John Kasich is a good candidate, but he isn't a winner, and he is 1 for almost 30 states and territories now. I hate Hillary Clinton and despise Bernie Sanders. Plus, almost all the previous candidates
So those are a few reasons why I am choosing Donald Trump as my candidate. I think he is a winner, and the United States needs a winner after the past few years. He knows how to make people work, and bring the economy back up. I have total faith in him, and cannot wait to vote on Tuesday the 19th of this month!
I hope that this was an interesting read. I hope you all see it my way and vote for the Trump Train two Tuesdays from now!
Who are you voting for in this election cycle? Are you a Republican, Democrat, or Independent? Who is your least favorite candidate?
Peace and Love,
Quotes of the Day: "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." - Vincent Van Gogh
"If you can't feel a hundred people, then just feed one." - Blessed Mother Teresa
"A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him." - Brendan Behan
"Tell us your phobias, and we will tell you what you are afraid of!" - Robert Benchley