8. Be Able to Vote This Year - This one is last because it only happens once, and it doesn't happen until November. I am however, looking forward to voting in my first ever Presidential election. It will be a very exciting time, as we come down to the big day.
7. Do Better In My Second Semester of College - This one is pretty important, as I want to make improvements to my grades, and have a much more successful go around, in this semester in college. I didn't have a bad semester at all, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement to be had in this next one. Also I want to get more involved in college, through clubs and activities. I also want to make more good friends. You can never have too many friends, (You wanna bet!)
6. My Sports Teams Doing Well - I am a Mets, Jets, Knicks, and Islanders fan. My Mets went to the World Series last year, so the only way to top that is to win the damn thing. My Jets are a win away, or some help away, from going to the playoffs for the first time in five years. My Knicks are hanging around for the lowest seed in the East. My Islanders are currently in second place in the Metro, so I'm good with that right now. My teams are all doing good right now, but there is a lot of room for improvement. (I know this is above my grades. I like college a bit, but I like sports a bit more.)
5. Good Health to All - I mean I think we all hope for this, not just for ourselves, but for all of our loved ones and friends. I want continued good health, and good blessings for myself, my family, my friends, and all of you!
4. My 19th Birthday - This goes with the last point, in that I want my 19th Birthday, and then the rest of this year, to be excellent! I am looking forward to this year, because now I can kinda lean off of being 18, and now start to move towards being a real full 100% adult. I have had a great 18th year, but I am ready to move onto becoming 19 years old.
3. Grow This Blog! - One big this is the hopeful continued success of this Blog. We had a great November, but an insane December. This blog grew almost five times as big in that one month, and I am so thankful for all of that. Now I am not going to make any lofty goals, because I don't want to make this blog all about achievements. I want this blog to continue like it has been since the beginning, to allow you guys to step into my world for a few minutes out of the day, and that is what it will be about... Always!
2. Get My Damn License! - I have had my permit since the summer going into my junior year of high school. I have yet to ever take Driver's Ed. I want to learn to drive to be able to go out to my cousins house, whenever I want, to hang out for a weekend. I want to be able to drive to go and see my friends at college, (only locally though, you'd have to be mental to think I was driving to somewhere like South Carolina to see friends. Screw that! They can come back up here to the Island, to see me!) I also want to be able to drive, so when I get a girlfriend, I can be the driver to all of our things. Now that leads into my last and most important goal of this year.
1. Get A Girlfriend! - This is the main goal of this year, I'm not going to lie to you all. I haven't had a girlfriend yet, (I know, I know, weak), and I would like to meet a girl, and get a nice relationship going with this said girl. I have been waiting for the right girl to come around for a while, and I feel like this is the year for it to finally happen! (Hopefully!)
So that is a few of my points that I am looking forward to in the next 363 days, (I'm not counting this one, as I am relaxing today with my family. Maybe tomorrow we will start on these!) Anyways, I thank you for reading this blog today, and I hope that all these goals, and more, happen in the greatest way possible for me, and also for all of you!
What goals have you set for 2016? Did you set any at all? Are you excited about what this year has to offer to you?
Peace and Love,
Quotes of the Day: "You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will!" - Stephen King
"Today is the first page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!" - Brad Paisley
(P.S. I know that that quote would be better for yesterday than today, but who cares. It is a good quote!)