In the honor of all of this, I am going to do something I have seen on a few other blogs, where I am going to short answer 100 random questions! I thought about also ranking the posts that I have written, but I can't thats too hard. What I will do is write the top three posts of all five categories, after these questions. Here we go!
- Who is your hero? - My father
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? - Right here on Long Island
- What is your biggest fear? - Dying
- What was your favorite family vacation? - Buffalo, in 2010, (Don't worry I will explain that in a future Memory Monday)
- What would you change about yourself if you could? - Bit taller, and more muscular
- What really makes you angry? - Unfaithful people
- What motivates you to work hard? - People who want me to succeed
- What is your favorite thing about your career? - I don't have a career yet
- What is your biggest complaint about your job? - I don't have a job yet
- What is your proudest accomplishment? - First place in the Nation, (Memory Monday XIV)
- What is your child's proudest accomplishment? - I don't have a child
- What is your favorite book to read? - The Great Gatsby
- What makes you laugh the most? - Ownage Pranks
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? - Star Wars VII, and I thought that it was excellent
- What did you want to be when you were small? - Fireman
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? - I don't have a child
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? - Sleep
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? - Baseball to play, and either Football or Hockey to watch
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? - Drive a car
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? - Either one of the Rat Pack, or The Beatles
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? - 101.1 WCBSFM and 103.1 WMAXFM (Both oldies stations)
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? - Wash dishes
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? - Cleaning. I can cook, but I am very lazy
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Cheeseburgers
- Who is your favorite author? - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? - Sandman
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? - I like them because they can make you have such great reactions
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? - I would like to either see a relative or play a video game
- Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? - Hawaii
- Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? - Win the lottery, because then you have the money to do whatever you want and not have to work again
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? - My cousin Mack
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? - Sleep
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? - 1955
- How would your friends describe you? - Loyal, Funny, and Trusting
- What are your hobbies? - Bowling, playing Video Games, and watching sports
- What is the best gift you have been given? - Paul McCartney tickets
- What is the worst gift you have received? - Socks
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? - My phone
- List two pet peeves. - Noises while eating and slurping drinks
- Where do you see yourself in five years? - Hopefully doing something with sports broadcasting
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? - 5
- If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? - Flying, and Invincibility
- What would you do if you won the lottery? - Quit my job, tell some people off, and give some money to people who have always been there for me
- What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.) - Air
- What's your favorite zoo animal? - Penguin
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be? - Stop 9/11
- If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? - The Beatles
- How many pillows do you sleep with? - 2
- What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)? - 37 Hours, because the new Call of Duty came out last November
- What's the tallest building you've been to the top in? - Two World Trade Center
- Would you rather trade intelligence for looks, or looks for intelligence? - I have intelligence and some looks already, so no
- How often do you buy clothes? - Every couple of months to replace old
- Have you ever had a secret admirer? - I think so
- What's your favorite holiday? - Christmas
- What's the most daring thing you've ever done? - Asked my crush out
- What was the last thing you recorded on TV? - Saturday Night Live
- What was the last book you read? - "The Beatles: A Hard Day's Write"
- What's your favorite type of foreign food? - Italian
- Are you a clean or messy person? - I try to be clean, but I'm lazy
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? - McLovin
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - 10 Minutes
- What kitchen appliance do you use every day? - Microwave
- What's your favorite fast food chain? - McDonald's
- What's your favorite family recipe? - Silver Dollar Pancakes
- Do you love or hate rollercoasters? - Love them now
- What's your favorite family tradition? - Family dinners for the holidays
- What is your favorite childhood memory? - Going to NYC with my family
- What's your favorite movie? - My Cousin Vinny
- How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? - 12, because I saw that NORAD Tracks Santa was animated
- Is your glass half full or half empty? - Half full
- What's the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? -
- What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? - Phone, Xbox, and TV
- What was your favorite subject in school? - History
- What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? - Frog Legs
- Do you collect anything? - Baseball cards a bit
- Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? - Bell bottomed three pieced suits
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? - extrovert
- Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? - sight
- Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) - No
- Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? - Yes, Joe Torre is a distant cousin
- What do you do to keep fit? - Nothing
- Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? - Help all
- If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? - No murder of course
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? - So many throughout all my years of school
- What three things do you think of the most each day? - Family, Sports, and Women
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? - Don't make angry
- What song would you say best sums you up? - Everybody Loves Somebody
- What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? - Jacksepticeye, (He is a huge YouTuber, and I love his content)
- Who was your first high school crush? - She is actually still my current one which has stayed through for a long time. Her name is Gabby.
- What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? - My car in the driveway
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? - 8
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? - Hopefully with a great life you know
- What was your first job? - Summer Camp counselor for the Village of Hempstead
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? - Either the Rat Pack, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, or Electric Light Orchestra
- How many languages do you speak? - One, English, and a bit of Italian
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition? - Watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? - Myself, honestly
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? - Lion
- What is your religious background? - Roman Catholic
- Who knows you the best? - My two cousins, Mack and Connor
I hope that that was interesting, and fun to read! Now I will choose my top three from each of the five main categories so far... (I am not including Seasonal Saturdays, or any of the "Other" topics.)
- Memory Monday I: "Your Son Is Disabled"
- Memory Monday II: "Freshman Pep Rally"
- Memory Monday III: "The Boy From New York City"
- Memory Monday VII: "Graduation From Kellenberg"
- Memory Monday XIV: "First In The Nation"
- Tune Tuesday III: "That's Amore"
- Tune Tuesday XIV: "Fire and Rain"
- Tune Tuesday X: "You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You"
- Tune Tuesday II: "Everybody Loves Somebody"
- Tune Tuesday I: "The Way You Look Tonight"
- Wisdom Wednesday III: "What You Put In, Is What You Get Out"
- Wisdom Wednesday XI: "An Open Letter To My Newborn Self"
- Wisdom Wednesday II: "Never Settle On Your Faith"
- Wisdom Wednesday VIII: "This Is Your Time!"
- Wisdom Wednesday X: "Screw The Haters!"
Turnstile NYC Thursday's
- Turnstile NYC Thursday III: The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- Turnstile NYC Thursday VI: Times Square on New Years Eve
- Turnstile NYC Thursday I: "Broadway"
- Turnstile NYC Thursday II: "Thanksgiving Day Parade"
- Turnstile NYC Thursday VII: "Strawberry Fields"
- Film Friday I: "My Cousin Vinny"
- Film Friday IV: "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"
- Film Friday X: "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"
- Film Friday IX: "The Godfather: Part I"
- Film Friday VII: "Stepbrothers"
So that is my review of my top five posts from all five major categories on this blog. Like I said, I originally wanted to rank all of my posts, but it is impossible as they were all so much fun to write out!
I really want to thank each and every one of the over 2,500 individual people who have viewed the blog, over 7,500 times. This blog has grown so much, in such a small amount of time!
Your Love and Support is so great, and it is appreciated so much! There is so much more here to come on this blog in the upcoming months, and so many ideas are flowing now! Once again thanks for all the the Love and Support, and like Frank always said, The Best Is Yet To Come!
Did you like this post? Was it a good idea? Did you miss Wisdom Wednesday? (If so, don't worry it will be back next week!)
Peace and Love,
Quotes of the Day: "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." - President Lyndon B. Johnson
"The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do." - Kobe Bryant
"Once you replace negative thoughts, with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson